Tuesday, September 6, 2011


Yozz! :) The pic is blur i know. Hehes...
So today went to study with Anni and Jiayun. <3 Reached there too early like 10min early so bought ice cream to entertain myself :D YAY!!


Mr Bean ice cream!! :DD
They were late for 25min. So i waited for 35min. Haiz... Nvm! xD Headed to superbowl mac to do homework!! So many homework you know? 

Study study and study... 

After 3hours, only did Maths and POA. Did'nt even manage to finish maths. We were all so tired from homeowork so headed to arcade ^^ Played my favourate drum 2 times. :D I improved lehh! *clapclapclap* After went home. Im so broke!! :( Ohya! And we saw Fairuz working at mac. Jj and Anni keep disturb him. HAAHAH! So funny can anot?

I dont need to forgive you. Cause u did nothing wrong. Im the one at fault.






 I doubt you will ever miss me. </3


 I think, even after i give up on you, i would still care for about you.

Stupid heart... listen to the mind lah! Mind is more clever then u ok?

Ending here. Byee~!! Ltr going to IMM for dinner :D Yay! Hehes..

No comments:

Post a Comment