Sunday, September 4, 2011

Heiyo! :D My face look kinda weird right? LOL nvm...  idc! :P
Today woke up feeling so tired. Couldn't sleep properly the whole night... :( Prepared and off to church.
Yupp! Went to stage and was freaking out. Gotta do something about my stage fright. Haiz...

Was so sick. :( Feel like dying already. Yisheng also.. Get well soon!! Why is everybody sick? O.o

Reached home and sleep sleep sleep! So 爽 cause nobody stopping me. Hehes :D But i feel so bad guilty. Needa study!!



Im gona give up on you...
 I know its hard but i still gotta try.

Maybe i really cant... :(

 Its harder then i thought. </3

If i continue being this stubborn, i'll just end up being hurt more and more.

Will there ever be a person whom i love and he love me back?

 Im addicted to U-Kiss newest song, Neverland!! Dongho! Kevin! Kiseop! <3 <3 <3 KYAAAA!! 

Waiting for my dinner now. SOOO hungry after sleeping a whole day. LOL!! Byee~ :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment