Friday, September 9, 2011

Hi :D Its late now so i think its just going to be a short post ya? :D
So today went out with Anni to study again. Eat mac... again. Ohya and i finally stopped my curry craving. :D Hehes. 

At mac. After like 2hours of homework, we no mood do le so off to arcade again. :D

I improved again!! :DD Love this drum so much. I want buy this machine home can? Hehes :x

Anni first time playing. :D So cute she keep hit the drum with the tip of the stick. LOL!!

Bus-ed to Anni's hse. Failed pic cause the bus jerk. LOL!  Went there and played with makeup. Funny can anot? Draw until look like panda eye. Then anni made her vlog i sit beside see. So interesting sia. Hehes. :D


I thought i did it. But yea, it was just a thought.

 Its just too hard.




  Can someone answer me this question? I really don't know. Cause i didn't know love was suppose to hurt.

 Im sorry i ever loved you and for bothering you.




Remember that there will be someone who care about you. Maybe you just havent met him.

Wow its so late now. LOL kay byee! Sweet dreams everyone. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment